These amazing dual coloured bath bombs are one of our specialty aromatherapy range of bath bombs which contains hemp seed oil, epsom salts, with the added benefits of our own pure therapeutic grade hemp recovery essential oil blend.
This amazing combination of therapeutic essential oils together with the pure organic hemp seed oil and epsom salts may help with recovery of muscles (especially after playing sport or any form of gym or sports training) or from general muscle and body aches and pains.
These bath bombs create a rejuvenating, relaxing and detoxifying bath, whilst helping your body recover and skin detoxified and feeling relaxed..
Benefits of Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil is a nutty flavoured rich green oil, cold pressed from the seeds of the industrial hemp plant, with a magnitude of benefits. It is considered to be the most nutritionally balanced oil throughout the world.
The benefits of hemp seed oil are not just confined to the skin, (although hemp seed oil is a highly effective skin care treatment for acne, eczema and psoriasis) it has many other benefits that can assist with the management or even elimination of many common health issues.These health issues may include hormonal imbalance, immune and degenerative diseases including cancer, inflammation, digestive issues, joint inflammation, and arthritis as well supporting heart and brain health.
Hemp seed oil also can:-
1) Regenerates and energizes the skin
2) Helps with skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and acne
3) As hemp seed oil contains beneficial amounts of the omega 6 Gamma linolenic Acid (GLA) it is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and is great for use in bath products to help your body rejuvenate muscle fatigue
3) Can help assist hormonal balance and with premenstrual cramps
4) Can boost your immunity
5) Can help with hair, nail and skin rejuvenation because our hair, skin and nails are formed from the same line of dermal cells. Since hemp seed oil is nearly identical in structure to lipids found in humans, it is easily capable of penetrating our cells, and lubricating the surfaces between them.
6) Can Help Prevent Varicose Veins
7) Can assist in reducing skin blotches, and lesions by detoxifying the skin and helping to even out skin tone.
8) Because Hemp seeds oil is rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 6, omega 3 and insoluble fibre, they are a good source Vitamin E and antioxidants.