Breast Cancer (NBCF) Pink Ribbon Awareness Tops
These wonderful quality tops are:
- Made with 100% Polyester, 160gsm pique knit fabric
- Podium coolant moisture wicking fabric designed to help keep you cool and dry
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 and AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF protection
- Easy care fabric, Quick drying
- Urban Fit (see size chart)
- Comes with the selected design (which is sublimated or heat transferred onto the fabric).
$5 from the sale of each individual Awareness top is donated direct to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Handwash or gentle wash with cold water only.
- Turn inside out and wash in a laundry bag to aid in damage prevention from other items in load.
- For best results use a mild soap or detergent.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or a bleach substitute
- DO NOT use fabric softener - it reduces wicking properties of the design on your garment.
- Remove garments from washer & hang to dry promptly.
- DO NOT tumble or machine dry.
- DO NOT iron.
- Dry clothing completely before storing.
- Store in a dry, cool area.
Please note: This product is custom made to order and the current turnaround time to have these made is 2-15 business days.These are digitalised Images of tshirt (design, sizing and colours may vary or look slightly different in person)